Sunny and Warm Weather Today, Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
Today, the weather will be sunny and will remain unusually warm for the season, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
Fog or low-level clouds expected in places over eastern Bulgaria and along the Danube before noon. In the afternoon, a light east wind will blow. Maximum temperatures between 22C and 27C, in Sofia around 25C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop slightly during the day, but will remain higher than the average for the month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria