Two Underage Migrants Arrested for Raping a Girl in Sofia
Two migrants from Afghanistan have been arrested for raping an underage girl in Sofia.
The migrants detained live in a refugee shelter in the capital city. The incident took place a few days ago.
Three boys were detained in the course of the Interior Ministry's actions. According to initial information, one of them was just looking at what the others were doing. That boy was later released.
The injured girl is accommodated at a Family-type Accommodation Center. From there, they declined to comment on the subject on the grounds that an investigation is currently underway.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated. BNR reported that the foreign nationals detained are seeking asylum and refugee status.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District