The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
First video footage of the construction activities of the extension of the gas transmission network along the Balkan Stream line in the section from the Bulgarian-Turkish border to the Bulgarian-Serbian border. The shots are from the open construction site of the Knezha, Oryahovo and Iskar regions and were posted on Prime Minister Boyko Borissov's personal Facebook profile.
The pipeline route will pass through the lands of 11 districts of Varna, Shumen, Razgrad, Targovishte, Ruse, Veliko Turnovo, Lovech, Pleven, Vratsa, Montana, Vidin.
In April 2019 Bulgartransgaz EAD nominated the contractor Consortium Arcade as a contractor, with which it concluded a contract on 18.09.2019.
The total value of the signed contract for the implementation of the activities up to 615 calendar days is up to EUR 1.1 billion excluding VAT.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries
- » Azerbaijan plans to Double Gas Supplies to Europe by 2027