BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA) withdrew 251 kg and 613 g of smoked fish from the market, which contained Listeria monocytogenes.
The fish is smoked mackerel in a vacuum package manufactured by Ocean Fish - Romania, batch No L 12.11.2019, the Agency said.
The product has been distributed commercially throughout the country.
At present, 251,613 kg of the affected lot have been withdrawn and destined for destruction. Citizens who purchased this product can return it to the stores.
The Bulgarian stores are also committed to informing about cases of contaminated products through publicly available means, such as a message on
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » An Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests