Strong Earthquake in Alaska
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 shook the US state of Alaska, the US Geological Service reported, quoted by Tass.
The epicentre was at a depth of 34 km, located 475 km northwest of Fairbanks, with a population of 32,000 people.
There are no reports of casualties and damages so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall, Snowfall and Strong Wind Announced for 3 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Cloudy with Max. Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C