Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
Parliament officially goes on election vacation from today until October 25 inclusive.
During this time, only the standing parliamentary committees will meet, and only the transport costs associated with their participation will be credited to the deputies.
The first regular session of the National Assembly following the local vote will be held on 31 October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte
- » Last Minute: Bulgaria's Leading Party GERB Changed the State of Emergency Measures Act
- » Council of Ministers: Bulgarians Must Observe the Measures, No Checkpoints Between the Cities