Turkey Rejects EU Decisions Regarding the Operation in Syria
Turkey's foreign ministry says it rejects and condemns European Union decisions to suspend arms exports to Turkey after the military operation in northeastern Syria and drilling operations in the eastern Mediterranean.
EU countries pledged on Monday to suspend arms exports to Turkey and agreed to draw up a list of economic sanctions against Turkish oil and gas drilling near Cyprus.
Ankara will seriously explore its cooperation with the EU in certain areas because of its "illegal and prejudiced" attitude, a foreign ministry statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania to buy 32 new F-35 Fighter Jets
- » Day 580 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia hits Izmail
- » More than 200 people were Injured in an Explosion at a Gas Station in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Day 579 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv has received American Abrams Tanks
- » France to phase out coal by 2027
- » France will End its Military Presence in Niger and Bring Back its Ambassador