NSI: Average Annual Inflation Rate at 2,3% for September 2018 to September 2019
The National Statistics Institute on October 15 reported an increase in the prices of food and some services as at the end of September on an annual basis. On a monthly, there is a reduction.
The average annual inflation rate for the period is at 2.3%. This shows how much the Consumer Price Index has grown from September 2018 to September 2019.
While food and alcohol prices are rising, there is a sharp decline on a monthly basis in the prices of cultural entertainment, as well as clothing and footwear.
However, that the small basket of goods, which covers the most necessary for the poorest, shows an increase in prices compared to August.
- » 485 Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 14 People Died
- » Technomarket Donates BGN 100,000 to Fight Coronavirus
- » Google to Publish Location Data in Order to Allow Governments to Evaluate the Effectiveness of the COVID-19 Measures
- » Sofia Marks 141 Years Since Its Proclamation as Capital of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Sign Two Contracts with China for the Supply of Medicines for the Treatment of COVID-19
- » About 30 Antiviral Drugs are being Tested for the Treatment of COVID-19