Typhoon Hagibis Death Toll Rises to 56
56 have already died in Japan as a result of typhoon Hagibis, according to DPA.
15 people are missing and over 200 are injured.
About 30,000 people in shelters.
Rescue and search activities are hampered by floods and landslides.
On Saturday, typhoon Hagibis has invaded Japan, causing record rainfall over vast areas of the country. Meteorologists have warned of more rains as well as flooding and mudslides.
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide
- » America Gives Ukraine $ 1.2 Million to Fight the Coronavirus
- » Spain: 849 Casualties in 24 Hours
- » Turkmenistan Bans the Word "Coronavirus"
- » 785 thousand COVID-19 Infected Worldwide, over 165 Thousand are Cured