Bulgaria’s Parliament Sitting Failed, the Reason - Lack of Quorum
Bulgaria’s Parliament failed to sit on October 11 due to lack of quorum. Parliament made two succesive attempts to secure quorum. Of the 121 MPs required, 106 registered in the plenary hall. 112 MPs registered during a second attempt to achieve quorum, BNT reported.
Parliament suspends sittings between October 16 and 25 because of the local elections.
The next sitting has been scheduled for October 30, said Deputy Speeaker of Parliament, Emil Hristov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Comments on Key Takeaways from EC Online Meeting
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally