Museums and the Botanical Garden of BAS Will Be Free of Charge This Weekend
Today, is the 150th anniversary of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The museums and the Botanical Garden of the Academy will be open and free of charge to visitors.
This was announced by the BAS Press Centre.
On 12 and 13 October (Saturday and Sunday), people will be able to visit the National Archaeological Museum, the National Museum of Natural History, the National Ethnographic Museum, the National Anthropological Museum and the Botanical Garden of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences free of charge.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 236 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is in the Top 50 Most Visited Countries in Google Street View in 2021
- » 1/3 of the Signals for Dangerous Foods in the EU are from Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Author is Nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature
- » Bulgaria: By the End of May 7,000 Ukrainian Refugees will be Moved from Varna to other Cities