A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
A plane flying from Moscow to Burgas has made an emergency landing in Rostov, TASS reports, quoted by "24 Hours". The agency cites an anonymous source from the law enforcement in the city.
According to the source, the reason for the emergency landing is a gas pistol which was left in the luggage of one of the passengers.
He himself told one of the stewards that he had forgotten to declare it when boarding the plane. The decision for the emergency landing was made by the pilot of the aircraft.
The press service at Platov Airport in Rostov-on-Don confirmed the emergency landing, but refused to explain the reason, TASS reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass