A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
A plane flying from Moscow to Burgas has made an emergency landing in Rostov, TASS reports, quoted by "24 Hours". The agency cites an anonymous source from the law enforcement in the city.
According to the source, the reason for the emergency landing is a gas pistol which was left in the luggage of one of the passengers.
He himself told one of the stewards that he had forgotten to declare it when boarding the plane. The decision for the emergency landing was made by the pilot of the aircraft.
The press service at Platov Airport in Rostov-on-Don confirmed the emergency landing, but refused to explain the reason, TASS reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side