Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
At least three people were killed and two were injured after a bridge collapsed on a major road in China's Jiangsu province, bTV reported.
The bridge in the city of Wuxi fell on three cars that were below it. Three people were killed in two of the cars and the third car was empty.
Rescuers worked all night searching for survivors. In the early hours of the day, a woman was rescued and taken to hospital.
A preliminary investigation showed the collapse had been caused by an overloaded truck, the Wuxi city government said in a statement on Weibo, Al Jazeera reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weak Earthquake Felt in Burgas with Epicenter in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: Locomotive Caught Fire at Tulovo Station
- » Train Chaos: Delays and Cancellations Disrupt Bulgarian Railways Services
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 800,000 Households are Still Without Electricity
- » PM Denkov Addresses Severe Power Outages in 1,000+ Settlements After Snowstorm
- » Four Flights To and From Varna Canceled due to the Bad Weather