Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
At least three people were killed and two were injured after a bridge collapsed on a major road in China's Jiangsu province, bTV reported.
The bridge in the city of Wuxi fell on three cars that were below it. Three people were killed in two of the cars and the third car was empty.
Rescuers worked all night searching for survivors. In the early hours of the day, a woman was rescued and taken to hospital.
A preliminary investigation showed the collapse had been caused by an overloaded truck, the Wuxi city government said in a statement on Weibo, Al Jazeera reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed