Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease
It will be mostly sunny today, clouds will decrease, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
More clouds expected in the afternoon only in the Rila-Rhodope Mountains. Moderate to strong wind will continue to blow from the northwestern, in eastern Bulgaria – from the north. Maximum temperatures between 20C and 25C, in Sofia - about 20C. Atmospheric pressure will be higher than the monthly average and will rise slightly during the day.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village