National Assembly Adopts Declaration on EU Accession of Northern Macedonia and Albania
Parliament has adopted a statement supporting Northern Macedonia and Albania to open EU accession talks. Deputies approved the Cabinet's Framework Position, which sets out a number of conditions for both countries.
Parliament adopted the statement by 129 votes in favor, 4 against, one abstaining.
The left political wing expressed displeasure that Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva was not present in parliament today.
BSP's Valeri Zabljanov described the Treaty of Friendship and Neighborhood with Northern Macedonia as weak and demanded Zaharieva's resignation. The governors defended the contract and defined the Cabinet Framework position as good.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General