An Explosion near an Airport in Austria
There was an explosion at the airport in Linz, Austria, Reuters reported, citing German television En-TV. 250 firefighters are fighting the blaze, which ignited after the explosion near Hörshing Airport.
The fire broke out after an explosion explosion at a garbage disposal facility which is now completely destroyed. There is still a lot of smoke.
There were 23 people inside the hall during the incident. Nine injured were reported, three of whom were severely injured.
Air traffic is not affected by the fire. Flights are not expected to be canceled.
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll in the US has Exceeded 4,000 People
- » Russia has Sent a Humanitarian Aid Plane to the United States
- » Today is April Fool's Day
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide