We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day
Today we celebrate World Mental Health Day. According to WHO, more than 450 million people worldwide suffer from mental illness, with only half of them receiving the assistance they need.
By 2020, mental disorders will be among the top 5 illnesses leading to disability. The main reason for their manifestation is stress.
Bulgarians most often suffer from anxiety and depression. Statistics show that women are more likely to become ill in Bulgaria. The first symptoms that may indicate a problem are insomnia, frequent fatigue, bad mood and unusual irritability.
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Disease of the New Age - About 25% of the People Have Suffered from Depression at least Once
- » Germany Approved a Law that Will Make Vaccination Mandatory
- » The UN to Reduce the “Overly Expensive" Price of Insulin
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year