We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day
Today we celebrate World Mental Health Day. According to WHO, more than 450 million people worldwide suffer from mental illness, with only half of them receiving the assistance they need.
By 2020, mental disorders will be among the top 5 illnesses leading to disability. The main reason for their manifestation is stress.
Bulgarians most often suffer from anxiety and depression. Statistics show that women are more likely to become ill in Bulgaria. The first symptoms that may indicate a problem are insomnia, frequent fatigue, bad mood and unusual irritability.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497