Mostly Sunny Weather Today, with Highs of 21C to 26C
Today, in the morning hours, in some lowlands and valleys of southern Bulgaria, visibility will be reduced. During the day, sunny weather will prevail.
More considerable increase in clouds will occur in the evening over the northwestern part of the country, where rain is expected overnight. There will be light northwest wind, increasing to moderate in the Danubian Plain. The daily temperatures will rise, reaching maximums of 21C to 26C, in Sofia - about 22C. Atmospheric pressure will drop, but will stay higher than the average for the month.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach