Alpha Research Predicts a Contested Race For Mayor Post in Sofia
Alpha Research predicts a contested race for mayor post in Sofia. The poll was conducted from October 3rd to October 7th among 801 voters in the capital and was funded by the agency's own funds.
According to the data, the current mayor and candidate of the GERB ruling party, Yordanka Fandakova, prevails, followed by the independent candidate Maya Manolova, who is supported by the BSP and other parties and organizations. The third place is for Borislav Ignatov, raised by Democratic Bulgaria, and the fourth for Angel Dzhambazki, raised by VMRO.
In the preference for letters from municipal councilors, GERB leads the BSP. The third position is for the list of Democratic Bulgaria.
According to the survey, just over 45% of eligible voters in the capital intend to vote in the upcoming local elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Results of Run-Offs for District Mayors in Sofia at 100% Proceeded Protocols
- » The Current Mayor of Pleven Won Another Term
- » Atanas Kambitov Lost the Run-Off in Blagoevgrad
- » Pencho Milkov Wins the Run-Off in Ruse
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Ivan Portnih Is the New Mayor of Varna
- » There Were Fewer Complaints in Second Round of Local Elections