Bulgaria and Jordan Will Deepen their Cooperation in Tourism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding between Bulgaria and Jordan for tourism cooperation, said the government press office.
The document reflects the willingness of the countries to strengthen their friendly relations, contributing to economic development, growth of tourism potential and preservation of cultural heritage. The two countries will promote their mutual cooperation both in development of tourism types with the greatest potential for attracting tourists, and in the field of protection, preservation, restoration, promotion and management of cultural heritage.
Opportunities will be created for sharing experience and information on initiatives in the field of tourism and preservation of cultural heritage, as well as for promoting the importance and role of cultural heritage among adolescents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria