The Trade Unions Launch a National Petition for Increase of the Pay for Night Shift
The industrial federations of Podkrepa Confederation of Labour and the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB) are launching a national petition for increase of the pay for night time work, BNT reported.
Podkrepa and CITUB also insist that night time work rate to be linked to the minimum wage. They insist that the accumulated calculation of the working time should be applied only to production facilities with a constant technological regime of work.
The trade unions hope to collect around 100,000 signatures by Christmas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences
- » EC and EIB Provide CureVac With a €75 Million Financing for Vaccine Development
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15