Bulgaria’s Humanitarian Aid to Syria - BGN 97,792
Bulgaria will provide financial aid for dealing with the humanitarian crisis in Syria and the region in the amount of BGN 97,792, the government decided at today's meeting, said the government press office. The funds will be provided from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ budget for development and humanitarian aid.
Bulgaria’s humanitarian aid is part of the efforts of the international community to rebuild the region and improve the living conditions of its citizens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgaria Government will Control Food Prices
- » Bulgaria expects a List from Turkey with the Humanitarian Aid it Needs
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?