IMF: Trade Wars Affect the Global Economy
Trade wars around the world have a strong negative impact on global economic growth. The International Monetary Fund has warned about this.
The Executive Director of the Fund Kristalina Georgieva commented that global losses could total $ 700 billion by 2020, or about 0.8% of GDP. For comparison, this is the approximate annual GDP of Switzerland.
The trade war between the United States and China has led to both a jump in prices for businesses and buyers and uncertainty in the market.
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term
- » Portugal Raises the Minimum Wage to EUR 635
- » Record: Bulgarians Abroad Have Sent over 1 Billion in the Country
- » The State Budget for 2020 Was Approved at First Reading
- » The Average Salary Increased to BGN 1,266 in September
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period