The White House Will Not Cooperate in the Trump Investigation
The White House has announced that it will not cooperate with the Democratic Party in its investigation into the president.
The Democrat-dominated House of Representatives accuses Trump of misusing his power and asking Ukraine to seek compromise on former Vice President Joe Biden, who is currently part of the White House race.
The Trump administration described the investigation as "coup attempt" and "illegitimate".
- » Erdogan: NATO Left Turkey Alone against Terrorism
- » More than 300 Refugees and Migrants Have Been Transferred from the Island of Lesbos to Athens
- » Trump Will Publish a Transcript of his Conversation with Zelensky
- » Boeing Expects the 737 MAX to Be Back in January
- » Denmark Will Temporarily Resume Border Checks at the Border with Sweden
- » Turkey: We Are not a Hotel for Islamic State Jihadists!