Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 18C to 23C
It will be mostly sunny today, meteorologist Krasimir Stoev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
In the morning, fog or low clouds expected in some valleys and lowlands of southern Bulgaria. Light south wind, possibly to moderate in the eastern areas. Daytime temperatures will rise to reach maximums of 18C to 23C, in Sofia around 21C.
Atmospheric pressure is higher than the monthly average; it will slightly drop.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year
- » Bitcoin Mining Generates Waste comparable to e-waste produced by The Netherlands
- » Weather Today: Variable Clouds With Chance of Rain in the Evening
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated