A Bus Full with Children Fell into a Ravine in Sri Lanka
A bus full with students fell into a ravine near Wanaraja Estate, Bagawantalawa Hatton in Sri Lanka.
The accident occurred near the town Dickoya.
The bus had lost control and had gone down the rocks, then turned to one side.
Local police report 28 children between the ages of 6 and 15 and four adults are injured. The injured were taken to hospital. The bus driver was also injured.
According to police, the bus got off the road in an attempt to give way to a van. An investigation into the incident has begun.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests