Borissov: Bulgaria Does Not Drop Out of Race For Volkswagen
Bulgaria has not dropped out of the race to attract investment from Volkswagen.
This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, who opened the innovative center of a German multibillion-dollar company for autonomous cars.
Borissov tried an autonomous car without a driver. He stated that 200 software specialists will work at the center and that the Bulgarian-German business relations continue to develop.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor