President Rumen Radev Met with the Manufacturer of the F-16
President Rumen Radev met with the representative of the manufacturer of the new combat aircraft for the Bulgarian army.
Speaking to Lockheed Martin's Business Development Director Randy Howard, Rumen Radev indicated that the Bulgarian Air Force should have a multifunctional aircraft with a full suite of capabilities and the necessary equipment to enable its reliable support and full training of Bulgarian pilots.
Howard assured that Lockheed Martin will meet the contractual deadline for the production and delivery of the F-16 and that the company will seek financial buffers in the agreement, for the full support of the aircraft and their equipment to achieve the capabilities sought by Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus