President Rumen Radev Met with the Manufacturer of the F-16
President Rumen Radev met with the representative of the manufacturer of the new combat aircraft for the Bulgarian army.
Speaking to Lockheed Martin's Business Development Director Randy Howard, Rumen Radev indicated that the Bulgarian Air Force should have a multifunctional aircraft with a full suite of capabilities and the necessary equipment to enable its reliable support and full training of Bulgarian pilots.
Howard assured that Lockheed Martin will meet the contractual deadline for the production and delivery of the F-16 and that the company will seek financial buffers in the agreement, for the full support of the aircraft and their equipment to achieve the capabilities sought by Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Vatican Visit
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues
- » Putin-Biden Summit: No Concrete Deals But Still Useful