Bulgaria's Trade with Kazakhstan Has Doubled in just One Year
In just one year, trade between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan has doubled. The ambassador of the Asian state, Temirtay Izbastin, said this in Ruse.
He visited the city to get acquainted with the economic profile of the region and to make contacts between business representatives from both countries.
So far this year, the trade with Kazakhstan has exceeded $ 200 million, with Bulgaria mainly importing petroleum products and exporting cosmetics and furniture.
After establishing business contacts, both sides hope to increase the tourist flow between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan.
- » Bulgaria's Exports to the EU Increase by 3.6 %
- » NSI: The Number of Employees under Labour Contract Decreased by 39.1 Thousand or 1.7% as Compared to the End of June 2019
- » Rumen Radev: For 30 Years the Bulgarian Polar Explorers Created a Small Bulgaria on the Ice Continent
- » Moody's Downgraded India's Credit Rating Outlook
- » Nikolina Angelkova: 60% of the Tourists in the Winter Season will come from Neighbouring Countries
- » From Portugal to Turkey - Travel through 17 Countries, 10,000 km on Foot