National Protest by Medical Professionals
The main demand is for a decent salaries. They demand a minimum wage of BGN 900 for healthcare professionals in municipal hospitals; BGN 950 for the employees in the university hospitals and respectively BGN 1100 and BGN 1200 starting salary for the doctors.
Organizers of the protest are CITUB and the Bulgarian Association of Healthcare Professionals. And the Bulgarian Medical Association, the Association of Municipal Hospitals, as well as the nurses, who have been protesting since March and demanding a starting salary equal to two minimum salaries, will not support today's protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"