Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
Commissioner Maria Gabriel is launching a project to build a Center for Excellence in Big Data, according to the European Commission press center.
Bulgarian Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Maria Gabriel will participate in a meeting on the GATE project funded under the "Teaming" measure of the EU's Horizon 2020 program. Coordinated by the University of Sofia and partners from universities in Sweden, this project aims to institutionalize the Center of Excellence as a globally competitive ecosystem for conducting basic and applied research and innovation in high-impact Big Data areas.
The forum will also include representatives from the Ministry of Education and Science, experts from the European Commission, the project team and other stakeholders. It will be held on October 7 (Monday) at 09:00 at the Aula of Sofia University.
The working language is English.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria Soared by 30 Percent over Decade – Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Bottoms EU SURE Funds Absorption Ranking
- » Bulgaria’s Premier to Take Part in Vienna Working Meeting on Fair Vaccines Distribution
- » Bulgaria: SJC Prosecutors’ College to Send Extra Info about Candidates for EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria’s Kristalina Georgieva Wins Recognition as One of 100 Most Influential Women
- » Bulgaria Takes EU Lead as Best Country for Working Women