How to Protect Yourself from the Forthcoming "Fall" Viruses?
Headache, very strong runny nose, sore throat, dry cough are part of the symptoms of rhinoviruses that are typical for the fall season.
The ailment usually lasts for one week and at 25% for two weeks, explained Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev, director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
"Rhinoviruses are characteristic of early autumn and late spring. The infection is usually transmitted by dirty hands, "Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev added.
His main precautionary advice is not to touch your eyes, nose, mouth and entire face with dirty hands.
“Wet wipes don't work, in this case“ Prof. Kantardzhiev said.
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men
- » There Are 442 Thousand People with Diabetes in Bulgaria
- » November - Lung Cancer Awareness Month