How to Protect Yourself from the Forthcoming "Fall" Viruses?
Headache, very strong runny nose, sore throat, dry cough are part of the symptoms of rhinoviruses that are typical for the fall season.
The ailment usually lasts for one week and at 25% for two weeks, explained Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev, director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
"Rhinoviruses are characteristic of early autumn and late spring. The infection is usually transmitted by dirty hands, "Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev added.
His main precautionary advice is not to touch your eyes, nose, mouth and entire face with dirty hands.
“Wet wipes don't work, in this case“ Prof. Kantardzhiev said.
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » Bulgaria Ranks 6th in the World in the Use of Ecstasy
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection