President Rumen Radev's Visit to Austria Continues
The head of state is in Vienna at the invitation of his colleague Alexander Van der Bellen.
Topics to discuss are the future of Europe, regional cooperation in the Danube region, the potential for enhancing bilateral economic exchanges, as well as migration and security cooperation.
Later in the day, President Rumen Radev will speak with the federal chancellor, the chairman of the Austrian National Council and the chairman of the Constitutional Court.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans