Electoral Attitudes: Runoff Between Yordanka Fandakova and Maya Manolova
Electoral attitudes in Sofia Municipality show that there will be a runoff voting between Yordanka Fandakova and Maya Manolova in Sofia.
This is according to a study by the Center for Analysis and Marketing, cited by Bulgaria ON AIR.
Julyi Pavlov from the Center explained to the cameras that 1007 adult citizens took part in the survey. It is estimated that between 450 and 500 thousand people will go to the ballot box. Fankova leads by about 4 percent.
39% would vote for Manolova. According to the results, Borislav Ignatov could get 5.1 percent, Dzhambazki-4 percent, Volen Siderov-1.2 percent. According to Pavlov, what Manolova and Fandakova have to do is not so much to look for new voters, but to preserve and increase mobilization.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Results of Run-Offs for District Mayors in Sofia at 100% Proceeded Protocols
- » The Current Mayor of Pleven Won Another Term
- » Atanas Kambitov Lost the Run-Off in Blagoevgrad
- » Pencho Milkov Wins the Run-Off in Ruse
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Ivan Portnih Is the New Mayor of Varna
- » There Were Fewer Complaints in Second Round of Local Elections