Yellow Code for Strong Winds in Place for Six Bulgarian Regions Today
Yellow code for strong winds has been announced in 6 districts of the country for October 3rd, according to the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is in force for the regions Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnova and Ruse.
In eastern Bulgaria will blow mostly moderate wind from the south-southwest. In western Bulgaria after noon, the wind will be from the northwest, and will increase - in the Danube Plain up to 15-20 m / s. The wind will also bring the cold air.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » Mostly Sunny All Over Bulgaria Max Temperatures 26°-31°C
- » Weather Today: Rain Showers over Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Light Rain in Some Places Today
- » Scientists: Last Summer was the Hottest in Europe
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Light Rains in the South and Maximum Temperatures between 20° and 25°C