There Are Still 240 Tourists in Bulgaria after the Bankruptcy of Thomas Cook
Only 240 tourists who have arrived in Bulgaria through the bankrupt tourist operator "Thomas Cook" have stayed in the resorts "Golden Sands" and "Sunny Beach". This was stated by the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
She added that in the coming days they will also leave for their places of origin. Angelkova reminded that their costs were borne by the respective insurers.
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica