Mostly Sunny and Warm Today
It will be mostly sunny and warm today for this time of the year, Hristo Hristov of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. There will light wind from the south quarter. The maximum temperatures will reach 27C to 32C, in Sofia – around 27C.
Atmospheric pressure is lower than the monthly average and will go further down during the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"