A Man Was Injured after a Grenade Exploded in a Warehouse in Razlog
A man was injured after a grenade exploded in a warehouse in Razlog, BGNES reported.
The incident happened this morning at about 11am. The explosion has injured a worker. He suffered severe hand injuries and was transported to a private hospital in Blagoevgrad by the company. He underwent a major surgery.
The District Labor Inspectorate inspects the site. The Specialized Anti-Terrorism Squad is also at the accident site. The origin of the grenade is clarified. The warehouse belongs to a Simitlian company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Series of Earthquakes Rock Southern Greece
- » Man Opened Fire At Police in Moscow Suburb Found Dead - TASS
- » Another Spy Scandal in EU: Navy Captain Arrested in Italy after Secret Meeting with Russian Diplomat
- » Tanzania Stampede Leaves 45 Dead as Mourners Bid Farewell to Late President