Boyko Borissov: Jordan is an Extremely Important and Desirable Partner For Bulgaria
,,Jordan is an extremely important and desirable partner for Bulgaria'', Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said during his meeting with the Princess of the Kingdom Dana Firas at the Council of Ministers.
The focus of the conversation was the development of cultural and historical tourism, as well as programs for the implementation of training for the preservation of cultural heritage from a young age.
The Prime Minister focuses on Bulgaria's tourism potential, ranking us third in Europe in terms of artifacts after Greece and Italy. He pointed out that the industry forms almost 12% of GDP, and 11% of employment in Bulgaria.
During the visit of Princess Firas, it was agreed to sign a memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Tourism and the Petra National Trust, chaired by the Princess of Jordan. applying the Jordanian experience.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area