Earthquake near Bulgaria's Southwestern Town Simitli
An earthquake with a 2.2 magnitude on the Richter scale was recorded this morning near Simitli. The quake was at a 13 km depth 13 km, BAS data show.
The quake occurred at 4:51.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight