Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's unemployment rate dropped to 4% in August
"Bulgaria's unemployment rate dropped to 4% in August from 5.2% a year earlier." This was written by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in his personal profile on Facebook, quoting Eurostat data.
"Youth unemployment is also significantly reduced. We are continuing with the measures to attract new investors and improve the conditions for business development in the country, so that the life of every Bulgarian can become better, ” Borissov writes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Team of the National Association of Volunteers is in the Turkish city of Kahramanmaras and is Helping
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals at Sofia Airport and Subway Stations in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Earthquakes in Turkey: The Body of the Missing Bulgarian Citizen was found in Iskenderun
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Cold Today
- » Bulgaria cannot Fulfill its Commitments under the Recovery and Resilience Plan to Reduce Harmful Emissions