20,000 People Attended a Demonstration in Moscow
More than 20,000 people protested in Moscow. They demanded the release of the arrested people during the July and August unauthorized protests in the Russian capital.
15 people were detained after protests over authorities' refusal to register opposition candidates for the local elections in Moscow. Sunday's rally was attended by members of non-parliamentary opposition groups, including Alexei Navalny.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who are this year’s Nobel Peace Prize winners
- » Day 226 of the Invasion of Ukraine: There is a Threat of Nuclear Armageddon, according to Biden
- » Day 225 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile strikes on Zaporizhzhia
- » World Bank: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine is hampering Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » SpaceX heads off for International Space Station with US, Russian, Japanese Astronauts