It Will be Sunny and Warm Today, with Maximum Temperatures Between 27C and 32C
It will be mostly sunny and warm today. There will be light west-northwest wind, increasing to moderate in the Danubian Plain; in eastern Bulgaria the wind will blow from the south.
The prevailing maximum temperatures will range between 27C and 32C, for Sofia - about 27C. Atmospheric pressure is below the monthly average and will continue to decrease.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand