It Will be Sunny and Warm Today, with Maximum Temperatures Between 27C and 32C
It will be mostly sunny and warm today. There will be light west-northwest wind, increasing to moderate in the Danubian Plain; in eastern Bulgaria the wind will blow from the south.
The prevailing maximum temperatures will range between 27C and 32C, for Sofia - about 27C. Atmospheric pressure is below the monthly average and will continue to decrease.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by Focus News Agency.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020