BDZ Stops 14 Passenger Trains Until October 20
From tomorrow to October 20, BDZ stops 14 passenger trains to use the locomotives for other routes.
The movement of part of the trains running on the routes is canceled: Karlovo - Zimnitsa; Dupnitsa - Petrich; Varna - Shumen; Zimnica - Sliven; Stara Zagora - Karlovo and Karlovo-Tulovo, as well as Sliven - Karlovo and Shumen - Kaspichan.
The passengers of these trains will be carried by bus.
The changes are temporary and are related to the need to provide a sufficient number of locomotives for high-speed trains, BDZ explained.
More information about train numbers and how passengers can travel can be found on the BDZ website.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria