Rumen Radev Discussed Investment Opportunities in Bulgaria with US Companies
In New York, President Rumen Radev discussed investment opportunities in our country with executives from leading US companies in communications, information technology, insurance, finance and energy.
Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva participates in a high-level forum at the UN.
The purpose of the meeting of the Head of State with the big American business was to stimulate better results in the investment sphere. Rumen Radev got acquainted with the investment interest of the American companies and presented them the advantages of our country for doing business.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend