Innovative Technology Will Examine Donated Blood for Hepatitis and HIV
Innovative blood donation technology is being introduced in Bulgaria, which will give more security to the people who take part in such noble initiatives. It allows for accurate and rapid examination of the donated blood for hepatitis and HIV. This was stated by the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev, who attended the presentation of the technology at the National Center for Clinical and Transfusion Hematology, NOVA TV reported.
This technology is the most up-to-date method for improving the quality and safety of blood and blood components. There are 6 devices to work with. Two of them will remain in the capital and the rest will be sent in the regional centers for transfusion technology in the country, BTA reports.
The financing for the equipment is from the Ministry of Education and Science and is worth BGN 5 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 185 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Inspector: The Peak of the Flu Epidemic is expected at the end of January and the first week of February
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 153 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 163 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 288 New Cases in the Last 24 hours