South Korea Has Requested Participation in the Construction of the RDF-Fuel Plant
South Korea is interested in participating in the construction of the RDF-fuel plant of Sofia. This was made clear after the bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and his South Korean counterpart Lee Nak-yeon. The installation will cost EUR 157 million.
On the second day of his official visit, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon and visited the Hancook University, where Bulgarian is studied.
Bulgaria and South Korea hold talks on strategic co-operation in the fields of automotive, tourism and innovation. South Korean companies are exploring the possibility of investing in the construction of an electric vehicle battery plant and the Autonomous Car Center in our country.
The two countries have signed memorandum of understanding for the energy and foreign affairs system. The prime minister said he was greeted with the choice of Kristalina Georgieva as IMF chief.
The Korean Prime Minister thanked for the status of Korean companies as a strategic investor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia