Heavy Rainfalls Caused Floods and Chaos in London
The torrential rain flooded London and caused real chaos in traffic as well as severe subway delays. Due to flooding, four metro stations were closed in the evening rush hour. Various footages show rain water pouring through the roof of Liverpool Street Station, one of London's busiest train stations.
Hurricane Humberto dumped the monthly rainfall in just six hours.
Meteorologists have warned that the heavy rainfall will continue across much of the UK.
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites
- » 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Mexico