Boris Johnson Disagrees with Supreme Court Decision
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Tuesday that he disagrees with the Supreme Court's decision to declare the controversial suspension of parliament illegal, but assured that it would comply, BTA reported.
“I have to say that I strongly disagree with what the justices have found. I don’t think that it’s right but we will go ahead and of course Parliament will come back.”
"I think the most important thing is we get on and deliver Brexit on October 31 and clearly the claimants in this case are determined to frustrate that and to stop that.”
“I think it would be very unfortunate if Parliament made that objective, which the people want, more difficult but we will get on.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria officially said "No" to Bulgaria and Romania in Schengen
- » Rutte: Next year, Bulgaria can take Steps Forward on its way to Schengen
- » Day 286 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Third Russian base hit within 24 hours, this time in Kursk
- » Russia has deployed Missile Systems on one of the Kuril Islands
- » European countries increase Trade with Russia, despite the War and Sanctions
- » Indonesia has banned Sex outside of Marriage